The new iPhone 6s, 6s Plus and iPhone SE have the Hey Siri feature, that allows users to start talking to Siri without even touching their device. All you have to do is say ‘Hey Siri’ and tell the virtual assistant to do whatever you like. Hey Siri is a handy feature that finally makes Siri useful for a lot of people. However if you are not a fan of the Hey Siri feature and want to turn it off, then you have came to the right place. In this post we will show you how to turn enable or disable Hey Siri feature on your iPhone.
Turning off Hey Siri on iPhone
Here’s how to turn off Hey Siri feature on any iPhone.
- On your iOS device open Settings and go to ‘General‘.
- On the General page tap on the ‘Siri‘ option.
- Finally turn the toggle for ‘Allow “Hey Siri”‘off.
That’s it, now Hey Siri feature
Enabling Hey Siri feature on iPhone
Enabling the Hey Siri feature on an iPhone is super easy, too. All you have to do is follow the simple steps below.
- To enable Hey Siri feature open Settings and go to ‘General‘.
- Next tap on Siri from the menu and on the next page turn on the toggle that says ‘Allow “Hey Siri”‘.
- Now Siri will ask you to say a few phrases, so it can recognize your voice. Once its done the feature will be enabled.
You can now start talking to Siri by starting your sentence like “Hey Siri, what’s the weather like”