Apple released iOS 8.0.1 and pulled it right away following the connectivity and Touch ID issue faced by many users. Now the company has acknowledged the error on its official Support website and has promised that iOS 8.0.2 will be released with fixes in the next few days. Until then if you have an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus you need to follow the simple guide that Apple has published, which will let you solve this issue by installing iOS 8.0 on your device. In this post we are going to show you how you can reinstall iOS 8.0 on your device and get rid of all the problems iOS 8.0.1 brought to your new iPhone.
1. Connect your iOS device to iTunes, make sure you have the latest available version installed.
2. Click on the ‘Back Up Now’ button to create a backup of your device. This step is important if you don’t want to lose your data.
3. Now download the iOS 8.0 for your device from this link.
4. After download iOS 8.0 press the shift key and then click on ‘Check for Update’ button. If you are on a Mac then press the Option key instead.
5. Now click on ‘Update’ and iOS 8.0 will be installed on your device solving all the problems iOS 8.0.1 brought to your device.