iOS 7.1.2 software update has been released to public and is now available for download. Surprisingly this new iOS version can be jailbroken from the existing Pangu tool, which is also available for download. So if you want to upgrade your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS and then jailbreak it then that can be done without any issues. Here in this post we are going to show you how you can untethered jailbreak iOS 7.1.2 using Pangu tool. Please note that this guide is suitable for both Mac and Windows users.
Make sure you backup your device using iTunes before beginning.
1. First of all download Pangu tool for your computer.
2. Now launch the Pangu tool and plug your device into the computer. Make sure iTunes is closed.
3. When your device shows up in the Pangu tool change the date to ‘June 2, 2014’ on it by going to Settings > General > Date and Time. After that hit the Jailbreak button.
4. After a few seconds the Pangu will ask you to tap on the ‘Pangu’ app on your iOS device, launch it.
5. Now your device will restart during this process. Do not interrupt.
6. After the process is complete you will see the Cydia icon on your homescreen.
That’s it! Your iOS 7.1.2 powered device is now jailbroken.