If you are looking to cancel your Apple Music Subscription, then you have come to the right place. As in this article we are going to share step by step instructions on how you can do so. In this detailed tutorial we are going to show you how you can cancel Apple Music Subscription from your iPhone or iPad.
Later in the article we have also detailed how you can disable Apple Music subscription from Mac App Store and iTunes. Knowing how to disable the subscription through iTunes will also allow you to cancel it on Windows PC.
So without any further ado, here are the full instructions on how you cancel Apple Music Subscription from any device.
Cancel Apple Music Subscription On iOS Device
1. On your iPhone or iPad open Music app and tap on For You button.
2. Next tap on the Profile button from top right side of the screen.
3. Now that you are on the ‘Account‘ page tap on ‘Manage Subscription‘.
4. Once the Subscription page has loaded tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription‘ button and confirm.
Once the subscription has been cancelled you can continue to use Apple Music until the date you have paid for in the current month. You will see this date below the Cancel Subscription button as shown in the screenshot above. Once this date has passed your Apple Music account will get disabled and you will no longer be charged for the service.
Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Mac and Windows
You can cancel the Apple Music Subscription on your Mac or Windows PC by following the steps below.
1. On your Mac or Windows PC launch iTunes.
2. From the menu bar click on ‘Account‘ and then from drop-down menu click on ‘View My Account’.
3. Once the Account Information page has loaded scroll download and under ‘Settings‘ look for Subscriptions.
4. Click on the ‘Manage‘ button next to Subscriptions.
5. Finally click on ‘Cancel Subscription‘ button and confirm.
That’s it, this is how you can easily cancel Apple Music Subscription on your Mac or Windows powered PC.
Cancel Apple Music Subscription from Mac App Store
You also have the option to manage your Apple Music subscription through the Mac App Store. You can do so by following the steps below.
1. Launch the Mac App Store and click on the account button from bottom left side of the screen.
2. Now click on View Information button and enter your Apple ID password.
3. Next under Manage click on ‘Manage‘ button.
4. Finally click on ‘Cancel Subscription‘ button and confirm.
There you go folks, this is how you can easily cancel Apple Music subscription on iOS device, Mac or Windows PC. If you have any questions feel free to let us know in the comments section below.