Apple ID is an essential thing every iOS device user should have in order to properly use his or her iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It is needed to download apps, books, music, messaging and what not. Along-with the amazing software and hardware, App Store and iTunes Music store plays an important role in making iOS devices as great as they are. App Store has over 1 million apps available for iOS devices. But to download the best selection of mobile apps and to explore world’s largest music store you must own an Apple ID.
In this post we are going to show you how you can create a free Apple ID without entering debit or credit card details on iTunes. The same method also works when creating from iOS devices.
You can simply create an Apple ID using iTunes or from Apple’s website. It will ask you to provide a valid credit card. There will be no option to ignore or skip this step. Even if you don’t have a valid debit or credit card you don’t need to worry as you can create an Apple ID for free without entering a payment method. Here’s a simple trick for that:
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Click the ‘iTunes Store’ button at top right corner of iTunes window.
- If iTunes shows iTunes Music page switch to apps section by clicking ‘App Store’ button in the black navbar at top.
- Now you are in the sea of iOS apps. Simply click ‘Free’ button of any free app as shown above. You can open the description page of any free app as well to access its ‘Free’ button.
- iTunes will ask you to sign in along with an option to ‘Create Apple ID’. Click this button.
- Now you will be able to select ‘None’ from the credit card options. Simply check it and now you’ll be able to create an Apple ID for free without any credit card. Complete all other steps by entering information into the fields.
After creating it you can use this iTunes ID anywhere you want. If you want to enter a payment method then you can do that as well. If you are on iPhone or iPad you can create an App Store ID with credit card using the same trick as well.