With so much interest it is just a matter of time before we see the release of an iOS 14 jailbreak. Until then iOS hackers everywhere want to show off their muscles by showcasing their own iOS 14 jailbreaks. Team PanGu has done the same by demonstrating an iOS 14 jailbreak at Mosec 2020.
The picture of the jailbreak tool was tweeted by Min(Spark) Zheng, who is a security researcher at Chinese company AliBaba. It is important to note that both PanGu and folks Zheng have showcased jailbreaks in the past however in most cases they don’t end up releasing them.
Mosec 2020, iOS 14 JailBreak DEMO by Pangu pic.twitter.com/SfkDpvhYQG
— Min(Spark) Zheng (@SparkZheng) July 24, 2020
Despite very little chance of this PanGu iOS 14 jailbreak getting released it is still exciting and fun to see it being demonstrated. This is the second jailbreak that has been shown off for the upcoming iOS version. Before this a checkra1n jailbreak team member had also shared screenshots of jailbreak working on iOS 14, which also included Cydia working on the new operating system.
Check out our iOS 14 coverage so far:
- iOS 14 Finally Brings Widgets To iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14 Includes An App List View, Here’s How To Access It
- iOS 14 Will Make iPhone Camera Up To 90% Faster
- How To Create Widget Stacks On iPhone or iPad
- How To Enable Mirror Front Camera Selfie Feature On iPhone
- What Does Green Or Orange Dot On iPhone Status Bar Mean?
- Safari In iOS 14 Will Tell You If Your Password Has Leaked Online
- Picture In Picture On iPhone: How To Enable, Disable, Resize Or Minimize It
- iOS 14’s Back Tap Feature Comes With Infinite Possibilities
- New AirPods Features In iOS 14: Spatial Audio, Automatic Switch And More