Signal Plus tweak for jailbroken iPhones makes using the popular Signal messaging app more fun for the users. With this tweak users get access to advanced Signal features that are not available on the app by default.
The best thing about Signal Plus tweak is that it brings multiple new features to the Signal app that make it even more private. With Signal Plus you get access to a bunch of new options and features that you can enable or disable from tweak’s preferences.
The new features that this tweak adds to Signal app include the following:
- Keep deleted messages: Messages deleted by other users remain on your device.
- Disable read receipts: You can disable read receipts but still be able to see other people’s read receipts.
- Disable typing indicators: Disable typing indicator for other users.
- Hide call buttons: Hide call button from app’s UI.
- Ask when open camera: Add confirmation when the app tries to use camera.
- Ask when send a message: Add confirmation that appears before a message is sent.
You can download the Signal Plus tweak from the BigBoss repo where it is available as a free download.
Signal Plus isn’t the only tweak for Signal app users. A few days ago we also reported about the Signet tweak, which also offers features that give users more control over the Signal app.