If you are looking for a way to close your Spotify account from an iPhone, iPad or Mac, then you have come to the right place. No matter what your reason for deleting the Spotify account is we have got you covered. Please note that this post will allow you to permanently delete your Spotify account even if it is currently in a free, non-premium state.
Unfortunately Spotify does not offer an easy way to delete your free account using the iOS app. Instead of putting an option on its iOS app you have to use the web-based tool that lets you close your Spotify account in a few steps.
Good news is you can access this online page right on your iPhone, iPad or Mac and use it to delete Spotify account permanently.
Delete Spotify Account Permanently On iPhone, iPad or Mac
Follow these step by step instructions in order to delete Spotify account permanently.
- On any web browser open the Contact Spotify page.
- From the menu click on the ‘Account‘ option.
- You will see a new menu, click on ‘I want to close account‘.
- You will now see the ‘Close Account‘ page.
- Click on the ‘Close Account‘ button to close your Spotify account.
- Finally click on the ‘Close Account‘ button once again from the next screen.
Once you have closed your account your saved music, playlists or followers cannot be recovered. Your username will also not be available to you or anyone else for sign up again.
There you go folks, this is how you can easily delete Spotify account right on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. If you have any questions, then feel free to let us know in the comments section below.