If you have ever tried to download songs on iPhone or iPad, then you know the process isn’t that simple. If you want to download your favorite MP3 Songs on your iOS device, then you have to perform a number of steps. In this post we are going to show you exactly those steps, and by the end of this tutorial you will be able to download songs on iPhone and listen to your downloaded music for free. The best things about this tutorial is that you can perform all these steps on your iOS device, without needing your computer.
There are a few things you need to download songs on iPhone or iPad. Before you start with the tutorial make sure you have download Documents By Readdle app on your device, and have identified an free music download website that you are going to download music on iPhone from. Once you have you can start the simple guide to download music on your iPhone.
Later in the tutorial we will also show you how you can export downloaded music to iCloud and access them in Files app.
Download Music On iPhone And Listen Downloaded Music For free
- On your iPhone or iPad download and launch the Documents by Readdle app.
- Once the app is downloaded tap on the web browser button located at lower right side of the screen.
- In the address bar enter the URL of your music download site or simply type a search query to find the song you want to download through Google.
- Open the download page and tap on the download button for the song.
- Now a save file page will open. Here you can choose the app’s folder you want to save music into. If you want to choose the default Downloads folder then simply hit the Save button.
- Now the song will download. You can see the download progress by tapping on the Download button from the button bar.
- Once song has downloaded open the Downloads folder and tap on it to play it.
That is how you can download songs on iPhone and listen to downloaded music for free, without needing your computer. The best thing about Documents by Readdle app is that it is not only well designed and full of features but it is also ad-free, making the experience much better for the users.
Export downloaded music to iCloud
Now that you know how to download songs on iPhone, you also have the option to export the downloaded songs to iCloud account and access them across all your devices through iOS 11’s Files app. Follow the steps below.
- Launch Documents by Readdle app and find the song you want to export.
- Tap on the menu button (three dots).
- From the menu tap on ‘Share’ button.
- Next tap on ‘Save to Files’ button and choose the iCloud folder you want to save this file to.
- Now launch the Files app and you will find the exported song there.
That’s how you can export your downloaded music to iCloud and listen to them on all your iOS devices. Sadly there’s no way to export songs to Music app, however you can use iTunes to sync the downloaded music to your iPhone, iPad or iPod.