In this guide you will learn how to turn off iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini. We will also show steps to turn on iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini and how to force restart iPhone 12.
So without wasting any time, lets take a look at the steps for performing these simple tasks.
For users who are coming from a newer iPhone model such as iPhone X, iPhone XS or 11 these steps will look very familiar.
However if you’re coming from a non-iPhone smartphone or a home button iPhone the steps might take some getting used to. Good news is they are quite simple and easy to follow.
How To Turn Off iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini
Follow the instructions below to turn off iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini the right way.
- Press and hold Side and Volume Up buttons simultaneously until the power off menu appears.
- Release buttons and slide on the ‘Slide to power off’ slider.
How To Turn On iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini
To Turn On iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini you have to follow a simple and straightforward process. Just follow these steps.
- To turn on iPhone 12 Pro simply press the Side/Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Let go of the button as soon as Apple logo appears and device starts to bootup.
How To Force Restart iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini
If you are experiencing annoying issues like device stuck, unresponsive or frozen, then you might be able to solve them easily with force restart on iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini.
The steps to force restart iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini are very simple and require a few moments and concentration from the user.
Just follow the steps below to quickly force restart iPhone 12 or 12 mini.
- Press and Release Volume Up button.
- Press and Release Volume Down button.
- Press and Hold Side Button and keep holding it until your iPhone’s screen turns off and then you see the Apple logo.
There you go folks. This is how you can turn off iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini and turn it back on. You also learned how to force restart iPhone 12 mini in this guide.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions regarding this guide.