Apple has released iOS 17.0.2 and iPadOS 17.0.2 and both updates are now available for download on compatible devices. iOS 17.0.2 was already available for the iPhone 15 lineup, and now the update has been released for all iOS 17 compatible devices.
You can now head over to the Software Update section of your iPhone or iPad and download the update over the air. Or you can use the direct IPSW links for iOS 17.0.2 shared below in order to download the update on your computer and then use iTunes or Finder to install it.
iOS 17.0.2 is the second iOS 17 update, which has been released after the public release of iOS 17.0. Previously Apple had released iOS 17.0.1 with security fixes. The build number for today’s release is 21A351.
In iOS 17.0.2 Apple has fixed the transfer bug that occurred when the user tried to transfer his or her data from an old iPhone to a new iPhone using the Transfer from Another iPhone option during initial device setup. Due to this bug iPhone got stuck at Apple logo during iPhone to iPhone transfer.
To update your device go to Settings -> General -> Software Update and download iOS 17.0.2 on your device.
You can also download iOS 17.0.2 IPSW files from the links below and then use iTunes or Finder to update your device manually.
Along with iOS 17.0.2 and iPadOS 17.0.2, Apple has also released watchOS 10.0.2 today.
Download iOS 17.0.2 IPSW for iPhone
Below you can find the download links for iOS 17.0.2 IPSW for your iPhone. After downloading the ISPW file you can use Finder or iTunes in order to update or restore your device.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max
- iPhone 15 Pro
- iPhone 15 Plus
- iPhone 15
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone SE (3rd generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
Download iPadOS 17.0.2 IPSW for iPad
You can download iPadOS 17.0.2 IPSW file for your device from the links below. Then use iTunes or Finder to install the update or restore your device.
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (6th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (5th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- iPad Air (5th Generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (10th generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (9th generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (8th generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)