If you are looking to give your Apple Watch a new look, then you should check out the brand new Watch bands that the company has introduced to mark the beginning of Spring. The new bands that are being marketed with ‘Vibrant Colors and Unique Designs’ by the company are available for purchase in Sport, Woven Nylon, Nike, Hermès and Classic Buckle designs.
The new bands that are being launched for the normal Apple Watch include:
- Sport Band in Denim Blue, Lemonade and Red Raspberry
- Woven Nylon in Black Stripe, Blue Stripe, Gray Stripe and Pink Stripe
- Sport Loop in Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green and Tahoe Blue
- Classic Buckle in Spring Yellow, Electric Blue and Soft Pink
Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) will include new 38mm and 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Loop models.
The Apple Watch Nike Sport Loop is also getting new color options with Apple introducing the following Watch bands, that will be available for purchase separate from the Watch.
- Nike Sport in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink, Black/White and Cargo Khaki/Black
- Nike Sport Loop in Black/Pure Platinum, Bright Crimson/Black, Cargo Khaki, Midnight Fog and Pearl Pink
Just like the normal Watch, Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Nike+ (GPS + Cellular) that will come with Midnight Fog Nike Sport Loop.
- 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
You will be able to buy these new bands from the starting price of $49 from Apple Stores and online.