Apple has released iOS 17.1 and iPadOS 17.1 updates, and they are now available for download. iOS 17.1 is a major update and brings a number of changes and improvements to iOS 17.1.
If you have an iOS 17 compatible device, then you can head over to the Software Update section of your iOS device and download the update over the air. You can also download iOS 17.1 IPSW and use iTunes or Finder to manually update or restore your device. Similarly, iPadOS 17.1 IPSW can also be downloaded for manual installs.
Apple has been beta testing iOS 17.1 with developers for a while now and after releasing two different release candidates the company has finally released the update for public.
Along with iOS 17.1, Apple has also released iPadOS 17.1, macOS 14.1, watchOS 10.1, and tvOS 17.1 updates.
iOS 17.1 is the biggest release of iOS 17.1 since the public release of iOS 17.0. With this update, Apple has introduced a number of important changes and added new features for iPhones and iPads.
As mentioned earlier iOS 17.1 is a big release and brings new features for AirDrop, Apple Music, StandBy feature, Apple Wallet, Lock Screen, Action Button, status bar, and of course bug fixes. You can find a complete rundown of all the new features that have been introduced in iOS 17.1 here.
Download iOS 17.1 IPSW for iPhone
Click on your device’s name below in order to download iOS 17.1 IPSW on your computer. Once the file has been downloaded you can use iTunes or Finder to manually update or restore your device.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max
- iPhone 15 Pro
- iPhone 15 Plus
- iPhone 15
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone SE (3rd generation)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
Download iPadOS 17.1 IPSW for iPad
You can click on your iPad model below to start downloading iPadOS 17.1 IPSW for your device. After the file has been downloaded, use iTunes or Finder to update or restore it to iOS 17.1.
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (6th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (5th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- iPad Air (5th Generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (10th generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (9th generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (8th generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)