Just a few days after seeding iOS 15.3 Release Candidate to developers, Apple has released iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 updates for all users.
You can now head over to the Software Update section of your iOS device in order to download the update.
iOS 15.3 is a minor but essential update. While it does not bring any new features to iPhone or iPad it is recommended for all users, as it fixes the Safari bug that allowed hackers to access user’s browsing data and Google ID details. In this update Apple has fixed the Safari bug for iPhone and iPad Safari.
The build number for today’s release is 19D50, which is different from the build number of iOS 15.3 RC (19D49). This means if you are running iOS 15.3 RC on your device, then it is a good idea to install the final version.
In order to download iOS 15.3 you can head over to Settings -> General -> Software update on your device. The update will be installed over-the-air.
You also have the option to install iOS 15.3 or iPadOS 15.3 through your desktop computer using Finder or iTunes. With this method you can either choose to automatically download and install the update or manually download iOS 15.3 IPSW file and use iTunes or Finder to install it. Links to iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 direct IPSW download are available below.
Download iOS 15.3 IPSW
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPod touch (7th generation)
Download iPadOS 15.3 IPSW
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (5th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini (4th generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air (2nd generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (9th generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad (8th generation)
- 10.2-inch iPad (7th generation)
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st generation)
There you go folks, you can use these links to download iOS 15.3 IPSW on your computer and manually install the update with iTunes or Finder.