Apple has announced a new iPad Air, which will be replacing the iPad Air 4th generation. The new iPad Air 5th generation features the M1 Chip, the same chip that powers the iPad Pro lineup. This gives iPad Air an incredible boost in performance and brings it in line with Apple’s most expensive iPad Pro.
iPad Air now features a new 12-megapixel front camera that Apple introduced with iPad mini 6. Thanks to the new camera iPad Air now has Center Stage feature that will make video conferencing experience better.
iPad Air also gets 5G capabilities on cellular models for faster Internet speeds.
iPad Air comes in 5 different color options including space grey, starlight, purple, pink and a new shade of blue. It starts at $599 for the Wi-Fi model while the 5G model starts at $749. iPad Air comes in same 64GB and 128GB storage options.
More from Peek Performance:
- Everything New: Mac Studio With M1 Ultra, Studio Display, iPhone SE 3 And iPad Air 5
- Apple Launches Studio Display: A $1,599 27-Inch 5K Monitor
- Apple Launches Mac Studio Desktop With M1 Ultra Chip And Powerful Specs
- Apple Launches New iPhone SE With Old Design, 5G And New Colors
- Download iPhone SE 3 And Studio Display Official Wallpapers Here