Apple has launched the third-generation of iPhone SE at the Peek Performance event. The new iPhone SE features the A15 Bionic chip in an enclosure that has been around for ages.
iPhone SE 2022 features the same design as the previous generation complete with 4.7-inch Retina Display, which is now protected with the ‘toughest glass in a smartphone’ front and back. Apple says this is the same glass found on iPhone 13 Pro.
Other big change introduced in the new generation of iPhone SE is 5G capability for faster Internet speeds.
Apple has also given camera on iPhone SE an upgrade as it now features a 12-megapixel camera with ƒ/1.8 aperture, Smart HDR 4, Deep Fusion, Photographic Styles and Portrait Mode.
Apple is selling iPhone SE 2022 in three colors including midnight, starlight and (PRODUCT)RED.
iPhone SE is available at a starting price of $429. It will be available for order on March 11 and start shipping on March 18.
More from Peek Performance:
- Everything New: Mac Studio With M1 Ultra, Studio Display, iPhone SE 3 And iPad Air 5
- Apple Launches Studio Display: A $1,599 27-Inch 5K Monitor
- Apple Launches Mac Studio Desktop With M1 Ultra Chip And Powerful Specs
- Download iPhone SE 3 And Studio Display Official Wallpapers Here
- iPad Air 5 With M1 Chip, Center Stage And 5G Announced