If you have recently bought your first pair of AirPods and have just connected them to your devices, then the first thing you would be wondering is how to check AirPods battery on Mac, iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. Knowing how to check this information is crucial as you don’t want your AirPods to run out of battery when you are listening to your favorite music.
Thankfully it is incredibly easy to check AirPods battery on Mac, iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. All you need to do is perform a simple action and you can not only check remaining battery for the AirPods but you can also check AirPods case battery status, knowing which is equally important.
As an AirPods owner you should also know how to find AirPods in case you lose them.
How To Check AirPods Battery On Mac
You can check the remaining battery of your AirPods right on your Mac. To do so, simply follow the steps below.
- While AirPods are connected to the Mac click on the Bluetooth icon from the menu bar.
- On the drop down menu move the cursor to your AirPods.
- Your battery will appear on the next menu.
Mac will show you the battery for both left and right side AirPods separately. In case you don’t have the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar go to System Preferences -> Bluetooth and make sure ‘Show Bluetooth in menu bar’ is selected.
How To Check AirPods Battery On iPhone
There are two ways of checking your AirPods battery on iPhone. In this article we are going to show you both methods.
Method no. 1: While your AirPods are in their case
You can check AirPods battery on iPhone while your AirPods are in their charging case by bringing the AirPods close to your iPhone and opening the top lid. As soon as you open the lid you will see the AirPods popup that will show you the current battery level of the AirPods as well as allow you to check AirPods charging case. The best thing about this method is that it also shows you AirPods charging case’s battery.
Method no. 2: While your AirPods are connected to iPhone or iPad
In case your AirPods are already connected to your iPhone or iPad and they are in your ears, then here’s how you can check their battery status.
- Scroll to the left most page of the home screen to access the widgets screen or slide right on the lockscreen.
- Now look for the Batteries widget and tap on the tiny arrow button (>) on top right corner of the widget to expand it.
- Once the widget has expanded you should be able to see the battery level of your AirPods.
How To Check AirPods Battery On Apple Watch
You can also check AirPods battery right on your Apple Watch. To do so simply follow these steps.
- Swipe up on the Watch face screen to access the Control Center.
- Tap on the Battery percentage button to access the full battery screen.
There you should be able to see the AirPods battery in addition to your Apple Watch’s battery status. (Image)
So there you go folks, this is how you can check AirPods battery on Mac, iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. Do you have any interesting AirPods tip? Let us know in the comments section below.