Much to the dismay of its users, Snapchat has recently updated its app user-interface. This has caused an outrage among its users, who want the company to bring back the old design. While Snapchat has no plans of bringing its old design back, you can get old Snapchat UI back on your iPhone. You need a jailbroken device to do so.
This is a permanent solution unlike the temporary solution that involved uninstallation, re-downloading and resetting account password. Follow the steps below to get old Snapchat UI back on iPhone app.
Bring back Snapchat design
- Launch Cydia, tap Sources and add http://beta.unlimapps.com to your sources.
- Once repo has added search for ‘App Admin’ tweak and install.
- Respring your device and then open App Store.
- Search for Snapchat and then tap on ‘Open’ or ‘Update’ buttons.
- You will see a drop down menu, choose version 10.21.1.0 and download it.
Once the update has downloaded launch the app, you should have the old Snapchat UI back. To keep the app from updating to a more recent version and bringing back the new design make sure Automatic Updates are disabled for the App Store. (Source)