iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4 are packed with new features. In fact it won’t be wrong to say that iOS 15.4 is Apple’s biggest iOS release ever since the release of iOS 15.0 back in September.
iOS 15.4 won’t be released to public for a few weeks while Apple beta tests the new software and irons out all the bugs that occur during the testing phase. However if you are impatient and want to tryout the new Face ID with Mask feature, Universal Control on iPad and Mac, New Emoji and all the other cool features of iOS 15.4, then you can do so right now by installing the iOS 15.4 beta on your device.
Apple has released iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4 public beta. Anyone with an iPhone or iPad can now sign up to Apple’s public beta program and install the iOS 15.4 public beta for free. The public beta of iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4 offers all the features that are available in developer beta.
How to install iOS 15.4 Public Beta
Here’s how you can install iOS 15.4 public beta on your device.
- Create a fresh backup of your iPhone or iPad using iTunes/Finder or iCloud.
- Open Apple’s Public Beta website on your iOS device, tap on the arrow button and then tap on sign in. You can sign up for the beta program for free.
- Make sure you are on the Guide for Public Betas page and tap on iOS.
- Swipe down and tap on enrol your iOS device option.
- Now tap on iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 depending on your device and then tap on the Download Profile option. Next tap on Allow.
- Add the profile to your device by going to Settings app and tapping on Profile Downloaded option. Next tap on Install option and enter your device’s passcode to proceed.
- Read the consent agreement and tap on Install again. After installation of the profile your device will reboot.
- Once the device has rebooted open Settings -> General -> Software Update in order to download and install iOS 15.4 beta on your device.
There you go folks, this is how you can install iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4 public beta on your device and try out all the new features new operating systems have to offer.