If you are having your iPad, iPod touch or iPhone stuck at Apple logo, red or blue screen, then we have got perfect solution for you. In this step by step instructions guide we will show you how to solve this problem. We recently told you what to do if your iOS device won’t turn on and is stuck on black screen or frozen but of course there are many issues that can occur on an iOS device and each one requires a different solution. Read on to learn about getting your iPad or iPhone get out of the Apple logo screen or from the red or blue screens of death.
Solving iPad, iPod touch or iPhone stuck at Apple Logo, Red or Blue Screens
If you are turning on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch but it is stuck at Apple logo boot screen or weird red or blue screen for a long period of time, then try the following steps.
1. Connect your iOS device to a computer using a Lightning cable and open iTunes.
2. Now you need to force restart your device. The way you can do this differs based on the devices you have, so follow the steps according to your device.
- iPhone 7 or 7 Plus users should Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button + Volume down button at the same time. Keep the buttons pressed until next step.
- Users of older iPhones, all iPads or iPod touches should Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button + Volume down buttons at the same time. Keep the buttons pressed until next step.
3. Apple logo will appear on your screen, do not let go of the button until you see the Recovery Mode screen with the iTunes logo.
4. Once the Recovery Mode screen has appeared on the screen iTunes will show you a dialog box asking if you want to restore or update the device. Choose ‘Update’ if you don’t want to lose your data. iTunes will now download latest version of iOS and reinstall it.
Note: If it takes longer than 15 minutes to download iOS, your device will exit the Recovery mode. In this case you have to perform the steps again.
This guide should have helped you fixing the problem of iPad or iPhone stuck at Apple logo. If it hasn’t, then it is a good idea to reach out Apple for help.