Do you wish to set an alert tone for WhatsApp messages and calls? This is absolutely possible with using WhatsApp on iOS. This means that now you can recognize when a particular WhatsApp contact is calling or messaging you by simply recognizing the specific tone, without even looking at your iPhone.
You can also set custom tones for your WhatsApp Groups and easily recognize which group thread a message has came from.
Moreover, it is super easy to set an alert tone for your WhatsApp contacts. In order to do this, you need to follow the simple steps below.
Set custom alert tone for WhatsApp Contact
- Open ‘WhatsApp’ on your iPhone.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the ‘Chats’ tab.
- Find the chat thread of the contact or group you want to set a custom alert tone for.
- At the top of the screen, tap the contact’s name.
- Now tap on ‘Custom Tone’ from the list of options.
- Choose the alert tone that you want to apply to that contact or group.
- At the top right corner, hit ‘Save’.
Quite simple, right? Now don’t forget to share how to set a custom alert for a WhatsApp contact on iPhone with your friends and family.
For more quick and easy hacks for your Apple devices, stay tuned to iOSHacker.com.