In this tutorial we will show you how you can share your favorite Apple Music song on your Instagram Story. Read on for step by step instructions on how to do this and make your Instagram Stories even cooler.
Have you ever seen an Instagram user sharing the screenshot of the Music app playing their favorite song on their Instagram Story? Have you been that person who shares the screenshot of Music app playing your favorite song on your Instagram Story? If yes, then you are going to love this tutorial.
Starting iOS 13.4.5 Apple has finally given users an official way of sharing their favorite song on their Instagram Story. This is possible because Instagram has become one of the options that can be used to share a now playing Apple Music song. Currently iOS 13.4.5 is in beta and this feature will be available to everyone once iOS 13.4.5 is released to public.
- Launch the Music app and play the song that you want to share on Instagram Story.
- Access the Now Playing screen and tap on the ‘…’ button located on right side of the song title.
- From the menu tap on the ‘Share’ option.
- Scroll sideways on the list of apps you can share the song on and tap on ‘Instagram’.
- Now you will be taken inside the Instagram app and your Apple Music story should appear.
- At this point you can tap and hold on the song cover sticker to move it around the screen and move the slider to change the background effect. You can also add Instagram stickers and markup the story.
- Finally tap on the ‘Send to’ button and then share the story on ‘Your Story’ or send it to individual friends. The Apple Music song should appear on your Instagram Story.
There you go folks, this is how you can share Apple Music song on your Instagram Story on devices running iOS 13.4.5 or later. If you have any questions regarding this tutorial, then feel free to let us know in the comments section below.