One of the biggest features of watchOS 7 makes it possible for Apple Watch users share a watch faces that they have designed with their friends. Users can simply share their favorite and unique Apple Watch face with a friend, who can not only view it upon receiving but also add it to his or her own Apple Watch in just a few taps.
With Apple Watch face sharing feature Apple has made it easier for users to share their watch faces with friends and other members of the Apple Watch community.
As you would expect it is very easy to share Apple Watch face with a friend. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps.
Sharing Apple Watch Face From Apple Watch
You can quickly share a watch face with other Apple Watch users by following these steps.
- On your Apple Watch access the watch face screen.
- Long press on your current watch face to access the watch face menu.
- Swipe left or right to find the watch face you want to share.
- Now tap on the share button located right below the watch face preview.
- From the New Message screen select the contact you want to share the watch face with and optionally type a custom message.
- Scroll down and tap on the Send button.
Sharing Apple Watch Face From iPhone’s Watch App
You can also share your favorite watch faces with friends using the Watch app on your iPhone, follow these steps to do so. A great thing about sharing the watch face from the iPhone is that in addition to iMessage you can also share the watch face with other apps like Mail, WhatsApp and more.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone and access the Face Gallery tab.
- From the Face Gallery find the Watch Face you want to share and tap on it.
- On the next page tap on the Share button from top right corner of the screen.
- Finally choose the app you want to share the watch face with.
Adding A Watch Face Someone Sent To You
If your friend sends you a watch face through Messages or any other app you can easily add it to your device’s Face Gallery on iPhone as well as on Apple Watch.
- On iPhone: Simply tap on it from within the app and then tap on Add To My Faces button.
- On Watch: Open the Messages app and open the thread in which the watch face was shared in. Tap on it and then tap on Add button.
There you go, this is how you can share Apple Watch face with other Watch users. We also showed you how you can add a Watch face someone sent to you to your Apple Watch.