If you are looking for the password of a Wi-Fi network that was connected to iPhone or iPad, then we are here to help. In this tutorial you will learn how to see Wi-Fi passwords of networks connected to your iOS device.
Overwhelmed with multiple Wi-Fi connected to your iPhone or iPad? Well, it is normal to feel when you have to connect with more than one, two, or even three Wi-Fi networks. Most people use the iCloud Keychain or password manager app to remember the passwords of these networks.
But what if you have bought a new device, need to connect to the Wi-Fi network but have forgotten the password? By the end of this tutorial you will know how to extract password of Wi-Fi that is connected to your iPhone.
Also read: How To Find Wi-Fi Password On Mac
How To Find Wi-Fi Passwords Of Network Connected To iPhone
So, open your Mac go to ‘Finder’ and read on to find out how to see the Wi-Fi password on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Finder and click Applications from the side pane
- Go to the Utilities folder
- Double click ‘Keychain Access’ and open it
- On the top left under ‘Keychains’ click on ‘iCloud’
- On the left bottom under ‘Category’ click on ‘Passwords’
- Now find the Wi-Fi network you want to see the password for. Or simply sort by name – if you remember.
- After finding the network, double-click on the network
- Check the box next to ‘Show Password’ in the pop-up window
- Here you will be asked for the ‘Keychain’ password. Enter the password and click ‘OK’
- You can see the password in the network window
And that’s it. was this mini-tutorial helpful in finding a Wi-Fi password for you? Share with us in the comments below. Don’t forget to share this with your friends and family.
Form more iOS and Mac tutorials, stay tuned to iOSHacker.com.