In this post you will find a list of over 30 Cydia Repos or Sources that you can add to your jailbroken device. These repos offer access to thousands of exclusive jailbreak tweaks that may not be available on default repos.
Cydia comes with a number of default repositories or sources. You may be familiar with some big name Cydia Repos including BigBoss, Packix, Dynastic etc.
However there are tens of great Cydia Repos or Sources that offer exclusive downloads to some of the greatest Cydia jailbreak tweaks.
These private Cydia sources are managed by individual developers or developer teams who release their tweaks on these repositories.
Many jailbreak tweak developers also release betas of their tweaks on these repos before pushing them on BigBoss or Packix.
Here we have listed some of the best and must have Cydia repos or sources for 2020, that should be added to every jailbroken device.
You can add a Cydia repo to your jailbroken device, refresh its sources and then gain access to hundreds of exclusive tweaks that are hosted on these repos.
Must Have Cydia Sources For 2020
Some of these repos come with Cydia by default. However we are still listing their repo URL in case you have accidentally deleted them and want to re-add them on your device.
- BigBoss Repo: http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
- Packix Repo: https://repo.packix.com/
- Dynastic Repo: https://repo.dynastic.co/
- Twickd Repo: https://repo.twickd.com/
- Chariz Repo: https://repo.chariz.io/
- Nepata Repo: https://repo.nepeta.me/
- ZodTTD & MacCity Repo: http://cydia.zodttd.com/repo/cydia/
- YouRepo Repo: https://www.yourepo.com/
- ModMyi Repo (Archived): http://apt.modmyi.com/
- AngelXWind’s Repo: http://cydia.angelxwind.net/
- Poomsmart’s Repo: http://poomsmart.github.io/repo/
- CokePoke’s Repo: http://cokepokes.github.io/
- Sparkdev’s Repo: https://sparkdev.me/
- NullPixel’s Repo: https://repo.nullpixel.uk/
- Ryan Petrich’s epo: http://rpetri.ch/repo/
- Junes iPhone’s Repo: http://junesiphone.com/repo/ And http://junesiphone.com/supersecret/
- Fouad’s Repo: https://apt.fouadraheb.com/
- DGh0st’s Repo: https://dgh0st.github.io/
- Tateu’s Repo: http://tateu.net/repo/
- Karen’s Repo: https://cydia.akemi.ai/
- Akusio’s Repo: http://akusio.github.io/
- c1d3r Repo: http://c1d3r.com/repo/
- Creature Coding Repo: https://creaturecoding.com/repo/
- CP Digital DarkRoom’s Repo: https://beta.cpdigitaldarkroom.com/
- RPG Farm Repo: https://repo.rpgfarm.com/
- Incendo Repo: https://repo.incendo.ws/
- jjolano Repo: https://ios.jjolano.me/
- Orange Banana Spy Repo: https://repo.orangebananaspy.com/
- XenPublic’s Repo: https://xenpublic.incendo.ws/
- Julioverne’s Repo: http://julioverne.github.io/
- xtm3x Repo: https://xtm3x.github.io/repo/
- Samg_Is_A_Ninja’s Repo: https://samgisaninja.github.io/
- shiftcmdk‘s Repo: https://shiftcmdk.github.io/repo/
- Sileo Repo: https://repo.getsileo.app/
The release of iOS 13.5 jailbreak has brought a new life to the jailbreak community. Now users of all device can jailbreak their devices running on latest iOS and iPadOS version.
If you have already jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and are looking for tweaks to download, then we recommend checking our list of 100+ iOS 13.5 compatible tweaks here.