One of the main purpose of Apple Watch is to act as a notification device on your wrist. Using this wearable you can stay on top of all of the incoming alerts without actually taking your iPhone out of the pocket. As Watch acts as a notification center it can get crowded with notifications and clearing them one by one can take long time. Luckily there’s an easy way to clear all pending notifications on an Apple Watch. Since clearing a notification on Apple watch also clears it from the iPhone doing this has a added advantage for the users.
How to clear all pending notifications on an Apple Watch
- When you have more than one pending notifications simply swipe down on your Watch face to access the Notification Center of the device.
- Now Force Press on any notification that you want to clear. Your device will now show ‘Clear All’ button. Simply tap on it to clear all alerts. Doing so will also clear them on your iPhone.
Alternatively, you can also clear on only one notification, here’s how:
- Swipe down on the Watch face to bring out the Notification Center.
- Find the notification you want to get rid of and swipe from right to left on it.
- Hit the ‘X’ Clear button. That’s it!