In this guide we will show you how to create nameless folders on iPhone and get have a minimalistic home screen. You can perform these steps on any iOS version including iOS 14 and iPadOS 14.
If you like a minimalistic home screen, then we have got a neat little trick that can be helpful in keeping it that way. By the end of this tutorial you will be able to create folders without names on iPhone.
Using this technique you can have as many nameless folders on iPhone as you want and achieve a minimalistic look for your iPhone’s home screen that is not normally possible.
The trick involves using an invisible Braille Unicode character that takes up space in the folder name. While this invisible character tricks iOS into considering the folder has a name, you get a minimalistic nameless folder.
How to create nameless folders on iPhone
You can make folders without name by following the steps below.
1. Copy the character between the brackets below.[⠀]
2. Enter the wiggle mode by tapping and holding on any app’s icon.
3. Once you are in the wiggle mode open the folder you want to make nameless.
4. Now tap on the ‘x’ button in order to remove the existing name of the folder.
5. Next tap and hold on the folder name area and tap on the paste button to enter the braille character you copied in step 1.
6. Finally tap on the ‘Done’ button from the keyboard and exit the folder.
That’s it! Now your folder is nameless. You can repeat these steps unlimited times and make every folder on your device nameless.
This is how you can create nameless folders on iPhone or iPad. If you have any questions, then feel free to let us know in the comments.