After several months of waiting, today iPhone and iPad users are finally able to download and install iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 on their devices. iOS 13 is one of the most exciting iOS releases, especially among those released over the past few years majorly because it brings many new features that users have been wishing for many years.
The list of new features introduced in iOS 13 is pretty long and so are the changes this software update brings to all iOS devices. We have been extensively writing about all the of the new features that have been introduced in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13, and have posted tens of articles that not only highlight these new features but also guide users on how to use them.
If you have just updated your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch then we recommend that you go through all of the articles listed below. These articles highlighting iOS 13 tips and tricks that will help you in taking the most out of your iOS 13 device. You will also find some cool how to’s in the second section of this article, which will help you in figuring out how to take advantage of the new features and perform various actions on your device.
Lastly you will find a bunch of iOS 13 videos that we have published on our official YouTube channel. These videos showcase our favorite iOS 13 features and also show you how you can do stuff on the new operating system.
So what are you waiting for, click on these links and prepare yourself for one of the biggest iOS releases ever.
iOS 13 Tips and Tricks
- 20 Of The Greatest iPhone Tips And Tricks For iOS 13
- iOS 13 Finally Gives Users Ability To Delete Apps From ‘Updates’ List
- Wallpaper Appears Dark In iOS 13? Here’s How To Fix
- Here’s What All The New Toggles Mean In iOS 13
- A Look At iOS 13’s New Video Editing Features
- A Look At iPadOS Safari’s Download Manager (Video)
- iOS 13 Brings Quick Action Icon Menus To Non-3D Touch Devices (Video)
- iOS 13 Lets You Use Mouse With iPhone, And It Feels Weird To Use It (Video)
- iOS 13 Brings Optimized Battery Charging Feature To Reduce Battery Ageing
- Will iOS 13 Dark Mode Make iPhone Battery Last Longer? Yes!
- Small iOS 13 Features That We Absolutely Love (Video)
Must know iOS 13 how to’s
- How To Enable Or Disable iOS 13 Dark Mode
- How To Set Animoji Or Memoji As Your iMessage Display Picture
- How To Zip Or Compress Files On iPhone And iPad Using Files App
- How To Change Location For Safari Downloads On iPhone And iPad
- How To Enable Or Disable Low Data Mode On iOS 13
- How To Take Full Page PDF Screenshots In Safari And Other Apps
- How To Quickly Remove Location Data From Photos In iOS 13 Or Later
- How To Make Safari Automatically Close Tabs After One Day, Week Or Month
- How To Connect iPhone Or iPad Files App To Mac Via SMB [Tutorial]
- How To Flip A Photo On iPhone Or iPad
- How To Switch Between Icon, List And Column Views In Files App
- How To Hide Siri Suggestions In Safari
- How To Change Font Size, Access Reader View, Request Desktop Site In Safari
- How To Quickly Change Wi-Fi Networks Right From Control Center
- How To Access Compact Keyboard And Use QuickPath Swipe Feature On iPadOS
- How To Enable Or Disable Silence Unknown Callers Feature On iPhone
iOS 13 videos