With Apple’s iOS 15 announcement the first thing that many would be wondering is which iPhones and iPads can run iOS 15. If you have the same question and you are looking for the list of iOS 15 supported devices, then we have got you covered.
Here you will find the iOS 15 compatibility list, which shows you which models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are capable of running iOS 15.
You will also find the iPadOS 15 compatibility list here and see which models of iPad are supported by the new operating system.
iOS 15 Supported Devices (List)
Here are the devices that can run iOS 15:
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 4th generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 3rd generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro 1st generation
- 11-in. iPad Pro 2nd generation
- 11-in. iPad Pro 1st generation
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro 1st generation
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro 1st generation
- 10.2-inch iPad 7th and 8th generations
- iPad 6th generation
- iPad 5th generation
- iPad mini 5
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air 4th generation
- iPad Air 3rd generation
- iPad Air 2
This year Apple also dropped some models from the iOS 15 compatibility list. Here are the devices that were supported by iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 but are no longer compatible with the latest version of iOS and iPadOS.
Here are the devices that will not be getting iOS 15 update:
There you go folks this is the official iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 compatibility list. Is your device on iOS 15 supported device list?
Share your thoughts about Apple’s new operating system below.